We are a Boutique
We hear you, we share and we support the compliance requirements applicable to your business with no one-size-fits-all approach.
ALPSTAR’s team of corporate secretarial service experts are with you every step of the way.
We aim to add values to your businesses with professionalism and integrity in a legal, moral, ethical and practical way.
We focus on providing and delivering comprehensive cross-border services, support and solutions to all our local and international clients (individuals and corporations), entrepreneurs, business associates & professionals on a retainer or ad-hoc basis.
Incorporation of Entities
Registered Office Address
Set Up Other Entities
Value Added Services
COMPILATION OF UNAUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
TAX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
XBRL PREPARATION & FILING
GOODS & SERVICES TAX
NOTARISATION & LEGISLATION OF DOCUMENTS
Jun Mi is:
- an entrepreneur
- a chartered secretary for numerous Singapore companies
- a trainer and speaker in corporate compliance
- a graduate of the Excellerated Business School – Money & You Program ®
- well-versed in multi-languages and dialects (English, Malay, Mandarin, Hokkien and Cantonese)
Jun Mi TAN
ACS, ACG, Dip. Compliance (Specialist)
Jun Mi’s professional credentials include:
- a qualified and associate member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), UK [now known as Chartered Governance Institute (CGI)] and Chartered Secretaries Institute of Singapore (CSIS)
- a Practising Chartered Secretary in Singapore
- Dip. in Compliance (Specialist) awarded by the International Compliance Association
- tax from Association of Taxation, Singapore
- trust & estate planning from Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), UK & Wealth Management Institute, Singapore
- ACTA Certified (in training)
Jun Mi is also:
• an author of an inspirational book titled “LUMINATE: 12 words to bring out the star in YOU” (in English & Mandarin)
• a contributing author for “WHATERVER IT TAKES – Entrepreneur Stories of Grit, Courage & Unyielding Spirit”